top of page

Crash Course: 4pocalypse Arts

Updated: Mar 29, 2020

Thank you for stopping by! In this blog entry I will very quickly give you a rundown on what you can find on my page.

All of the artwork and character designs and written work is completely my own. 99% of the work pertains to my book series, Angels' Compass. The other 1% is an edgy flash fiction I wrote in Advanced Writing, which you can find here.

In my gallery you will find all of the art inspired by my books and characters. If you look through the artwork descriptions, you will find that some of them have written companions! Most of this is cross-posted from my Instagram.

In my blog you can find my entries on writing, art, and life, very quick, bullet-point book reviews, and some of my written work. If there is ever anything you'd like me to write my thoughts on--feel free to reach out and recommend the topic.

Lastly, if you'd like to keep in touch and stay updated on my writing and art endeavors, be sure to sign up for my newsletters.

I hope you enjoy your stay.

23 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page